3 Simple Ways to Raise Your Personal Vibration
Are you in need of an energy boost? Do you experience depression or anxiety? Here are some effective tools to enhance your mental and energetic state. The best part is, these tools are simple and completely free. Try one exercise each day, determine which works best for you, and practice it for 10 minutes every day for a month to witness amazing transformations.
Preparation for the Practices:
- Find a comfortable position and take a moment to observe your current state. Notice any changes after the practices to develop awareness of subtle energies.
- Relax your body by taking three deep breaths, exhaling with audible sighs to release tensions, pains, and worries. Feel the tension melting away throughout your entire body.
- Connect with your multidimensional self by focusing on different aspects of your being.
Physical Body: Scan from the base of your body to the crown and back down, paying attention to the sensations and tightness in various areas. Observe with compassion.
Thoughts: As you repeat the body scan, shift your awareness to your thoughts. Move your breath from the base to the crown and notice the kinds of thoughts that arise. Are they positive, negative, or neutral?
Emotions: Repeat the body scan, this time focusing on your emotional body. Notice the dominant emotions and where they are held in your body. Observe without judgment.
Now, you can begin practicing one or more of the following techniques. Afterward, repeat the initial exercise to observe subtle changes.
- Toning: Utilize the power of your voice to open your heart and release stagnant energies. Sound vibrations help restore balance on mental, emotional, and spiritual levels. The toning practice involves using the sound “Ah,” the first vowel sound.
- Close your eyes and breathe into your heart, acknowledging the present feelings or sensations.
- Release nine sounds of “Ah,” allowing each sound to penetrate any blocks or emotional pain in your heart.
- Afterward, observe the changes felt in your heart.
- Mantras: A mantra is a powerful tool for calming excessive thoughts, enhancing concentration, focus, and expanding your energy field. Specific mantras tap into ancient frequencies, and with repetition, you align with their transformative power. Open your mind to the vibrations and sonic alchemy they offer.
- One example is the mantra “Aum Gung Ganapatiya Namaha,” an offering to the energy that removes obstacles with the assistance of Lord Ganesha.
- Before chanting, visualize where you intend to direct these frequencies, such as a new house, relationship, job, or personal journey. Make an internal offering from your heart.
- Take a few deep breaths and begin chanting the mantra out loud, whispering, or silently. For more significant situations, consider a 40-day practice, chanting 108 times or as often as possible.
- Affirmations: As Buddha wisely said, “What we think, we become.” Affirmations help reshape our beliefs and self-perception by replacing negative thoughts with positive ones. By focusing on uplifting affirmations, we can raise our vibration and improve our overall well-being.
- Our thoughts create pressure waves that communicate with the energetic fields of others. Positive affirmations contribute to a harmonious exchange of energy.
- One common belief to address is “I am not good enough” or “I am not worthy enough.” Counteract this by repeating affirmations such as:
- “I love and approve of myself just the way I am.”
- “I am worthy of all that I am.”
- “I am perfect, whole, and complete.”
- Feel free to create your own affirmations, using present-tense language, and repeat them frequently until they replace the old beliefs